Sunday, April 26, 2009

I don't have cancer, I am getting new boobs!

This last month has been...ah..amazing? incredible? I am not sure what word to use to describe it. It has been long and short, sweet and sad. I have gone through so many emotions you'd think I had to review all human kind's history.

However, I have found a renewed hope in us, human beings. I've discovered that the kindest word, the most sincere empathy comes sometimes from someone who is not necessarily close to you. Someone who you just barely know. I've realized how much impact we have in each others' lives. If we could only live in a consistent awareness of this fact!

But, I have also found out, we live our lives at our own pace. And no one moves faster or slower than what it should. Except, maybe, when we enter an emergency zone.

My surgery date is set for May 12 at Renown South Meadows. The doctors guess I will be there for 2 or 3 nights, depending on how my body takes the surgery. I am not looking forward to it but I decided to think I am just getting new boobs. So, got faulty ones? out with them! get better models.

You are welcome to stop by, but I can't guarantee I will be coherent at any time. :)
Just don't ask me complicated questions and don't make fun of me. It will probably be hard to laugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment